Monday, December 8, 2008

Zoo Lights!
















So we went to Zoo Lights last night with Pam and Kaden and it was soo much fun! There were a lot more lights than I though there would be, Brikayla and Kaden had a blast. They were hanging out in the wagon, sometimes they would fight with each other because Brikayla would step on Kadens toes or something but they would be over it in two seconds. They both of course loved the monkeys! They both loved riding the carousel too. I definately recommend zoo lights to anyone with kids, or even just to go for a night out. The lights are really great!!












3 comments:

A Date with Pinterest said...

How fun!!!!! I LOVE all the pics!! So so cute!!

Brittany said...

I love the pics! I should go check out the zoo lights! Hey thanks for the comments on my page! You guys are such a cute family! Love ya'll
-brittany

Stacey said...

Britnie -

Hey it's Stacey, your cousin Jason's wife. Mandy told me about your blog! So cute! Your little girl is getting SO big, she's adorable!

Hope all is going well, we missed you at Thanksgiving and we wont be down for Christmas so hope you have a Happy Holiday!

Stacey (And Jason)

jasonandstacey.blogspot.com

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jay and I have been married since August 19 2005, and are loving every minute of it! My girls are growing so quickly, I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore! We love spending time with family and friends. Especially camping and fourwheeling and just being outdoors. I love scrapbooking as well, as anyone who has been to our house would know. We love taking pictures!