Monday, December 15, 2008

Its been a long time

Well, its been awhile since I've posted, I've been pretty busy. Last Thursday, Dec 11 my little sister got her tonsils and adnoids out. I was able to get off work early to be there with her and my mom. I feel so bad for her, being a teenager and going through something like that I'm sure is not fun, and now she is in soo much pain. It's so sad! Thursday night Jays parents took us out to Tepanyaki which was so delicious. It was mine and Jays first time there and it was really fun. Brikayla loved it as well! When they made the big fire she was like "Oh my gosh!" and I had never heard her say that before so it was hilarious. Speaking of new things she says, her new word instead of saying 'beautiful' she says 'cuteiful' it is soo cute! She goes around telling everyone that they are cuteiful. Friday we had a Christmas party at our house with Jays friends which turned out really great. We all had a good time, and it was fun for all the kids to play together. Saturday night we went to our friend Brendans birthday party which was a lot of fun. I got to see my brothers girlfriend who I hadn't seen in awhile so that was great! I am getting so excited for my brother to come home from his mission. He is going to love Brikayla!

2 comments:

Miss Meghann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Meghann said...

Cuteiful... Oh goodness that is adorable! My sister got her tonsils/adenoids out on Monday- she's 14. SO NOT FUN! Ugh... I had mine out when I was 14... It was the worst ever. I felt sick for a month! Hope your sis feels better soon- Brikayla is getting so big- can't believe she's already talking!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jay and I have been married since August 19 2005, and are loving every minute of it! My girls are growing so quickly, I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore! We love spending time with family and friends. Especially camping and fourwheeling and just being outdoors. I love scrapbooking as well, as anyone who has been to our house would know. We love taking pictures!