Tuesday, December 30, 2008

December is coming to an end...

So Friday the 26th, Amanda and Blake came over and we watched 88 minutes, which is a really good movie! On Saturday, we went over to Colton and Tiffanys house to watch the UFC fights, unfortunately pretty much everyone i wanted to win, lost :( ...its ok i still love you Forrest Griffin! lol. Sunday was my brothers Homecoming, which was really great! I was glad to see how much support my brother had! Sunday night my family came over and watched a movie at our house, which was really fun! My week started out not so great though, yesterday (Monday) when i was getting out of my truck at work, I slipped on ice and hurt my arm and back pretty good. I went to the Doctor, and they x-rayed my arm, no breaks, just really bruised and I had to get a tetanus shot. My arm is dying from that as well :( - then, today I found out that my Grandma passed away. we knew it was coming, I am just so sad. I am going to miss her soo much! She always had a smile on her face and brought joy to everyone. On the bright side though, I'm just glad that she isn't suffering anymore, and now she gets to be with my grandpa. She will just really be missed by everyone that knew her. I love you grandma

5 comments:

Cami said...

Can you believe it's almost 2009?! It's crazy. I'm sorry to hear about your grandma, that is never an easy thing to go through. But like you said, she's with your grandpa now and out of pain, so that's a good thing! I saw Brikayla's Curious George toys below, Miles got a bunch of George stuff too, he also LOVES him!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about your fall and your grandma! Not a good way to end the year... I hope you get better!!

Happy New Year!

RSCE said...

Hey sorry to hear about your grandma. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys. And I hope you get better soon too.

A Date with Pinterest said...

Hey girl! If you need anything, let us know!! We love you girly!!
xoxo
Becky

Dione said...

Ouch! Sorry you're all banged up from that fall! And your heart must feel banged up too - it's not easy loosing a grandma. I'm sorry!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jay and I have been married since August 19 2005, and are loving every minute of it! My girls are growing so quickly, I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore! We love spending time with family and friends. Especially camping and fourwheeling and just being outdoors. I love scrapbooking as well, as anyone who has been to our house would know. We love taking pictures!