Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Moms side Christmas party

Sunday night we had a Christmas party with my moms side of the family. They are always soo crazy with all the 24 grandkids and one great grand kid (brikayla) but they are soo much fun!! Its my favorite thing to get to see all my cousins and everything!Brikayla got a set of twin baby dolls, which she absolutely loves!

Sunday also turned up with some unhappy news though, my great grandma is in the hospital, she is a breast cancer survivor, but now has bone marrow cancer, she went in for kemo on Wednesday, and it made her really sick. (Her birthday is actually today - she's 90) they didnt think she was going to make it through the night Saturday, but she did and seems to be doing a little bit better. So, the news did get a little better, but i guess its just bitter sweet, i dont want to lose her, but she really wants to be with my great grandpa.

Brikayla opening her twins!

A bunch of my cousins

Cousin Emilee

Cousin Colton, Adam, brother Cristian

Cousins - Sean, Hannah and Hunter

My cousin Ambree



Ashlee and Braden




My sister Chelsie and my cousin Heather

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jay and I have been married since August 19 2005, and are loving every minute of it! My girls are growing so quickly, I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore! We love spending time with family and friends. Especially camping and fourwheeling and just being outdoors. I love scrapbooking as well, as anyone who has been to our house would know. We love taking pictures!