Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Secret is finally out!!

So my brother is finally home from his mission!!! We have been telling everyone he was coming home on the 24 of December because that was the original plan, but then it got moved to the 20th, and he decided he wanted to surprise his girlfriend, Ashlee! So he got home Saturday morning about 11:40 is when his plane arrived, it was so exciting to see him. He had never met Brikayla before because she was born two months after he had left. She knew who Braden was because we had been showing her pictures of him and its so cute how she says his name too. But right away she knew who he was, and it was so cute after he got his luggage and everything, Brikayla went on the little part of the ground that moves by itself and was running, she got pretty far ahead and then turned around and was like "come on, Braden." So anyway, after we left the airport we went to eat at Iggys, then went to see my brother, Cristian, and his band play in their first show at Kilby Court. They did really well! My brother plays the bass. So after all this we went home for a couple hours, my brothers best friend, Brendan came over with his girlfriend Lateisha. Brendan was soo excited for his best friend to finally be home! Well, after my brother was released, we headed downtown for temple square. We went into the North building where the statue of Christ is, and my brother waited in there amongst the crowd for Ashlee and her family to come up the ramp. Ashlee was looking at the Statue and my brother came up behind her. After she saw him, they couldn't stop hugging each other. It was soo cute and I'm so happy they're finally together again.......wedding planning time now! Well, I guess he has to hurry and go get the ring and ask her quick, but they'll be getting married within a few months!!!






My sister, Chelsie hugging my brother, and my Dad







My brother Cristian, Brikayla, Mom, Sister Chelsie, Brother Braden




My mom and brother, in the background is friends Aaron and Taylor, and my brother and sister with Brikayla


Cristians band Five B4 Noon





Brikayla and I at the show!


Cristian doing his scream for one of the songs

Braden with his sign I made him

Braden and Brendan - best friends reunited!

Braden and Ashlee finally in each others arms again!

4 comments:

Mallissa said...

Ohhh that is sooo awesome! Im sure he had a great mission! And im glad his girl waited for him!

Cami said...

That is all so exciting! I remember when my oldest brother came home from his mission, it was great. And that's awesome that he had a sweet girl to come home to, oh happy day!

Brittany said...

OH how exciting! I feel for him and his girlfriend, with the pic of them hugging! I remember that feeling! How cool is that. Well tell him congrats for us and we better be invited to the wedding!

Amber {Utah Photography} said...

How awesome, I loved all the pics, Hope you had a great Holiday :)

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jay and I have been married since August 19 2005, and are loving every minute of it! My girls are growing so quickly, I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore! We love spending time with family and friends. Especially camping and fourwheeling and just being outdoors. I love scrapbooking as well, as anyone who has been to our house would know. We love taking pictures!