Friday, December 5, 2008

Ballet West

So last night I went with my mom to Ballet Wests Nutcracker and it was soo great. The scenery was so pretty and it just had a little of everything. My favorite part was with the big giant dress that the 8 little girls came running out from under and then danced. They were so cute! My mom and I really had a great time. While we were waiting for the ballet to start my mom actually got a call from my brother who is on a mission! She was not even going to answer the call, because she didnt recognize the number, but when the same number called again, she figured she should answer. She was definately glad that she did! Its very rare to get to talk to him. She only got to talk to him for a few minutes because the ballet was starting, but it was good to hear his voice and everything, we are just so excited that he comes home at the end of this month!! I can't wait for him to meet Brikayla. Jay and I are going to his work Christmas party tonight at Market Street Grill, I've never been there, so I am pretty excited, I have heard its very good. So I guess I'll have to update everyone on how it was!

2 comments:

A Date with Pinterest said...

When the girls come out of the big giant dress is my favorite part too!!!! And when the guys are dancing, i think they're the "russian" ones.... where they kick and stuff.... hahaha.... For sure let me know how market street is!! everyone at my work LOVES it... I'm so glad you guys have a blog now!!!

Mallissa said...

Oh I cant believe your bro is getting back from his mission soon! Crazy! I've never seen the nutcracker but I want too! Have fun at the market street grill!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jay and I have been married since August 19 2005, and are loving every minute of it! My girls are growing so quickly, I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore! We love spending time with family and friends. Especially camping and fourwheeling and just being outdoors. I love scrapbooking as well, as anyone who has been to our house would know. We love taking pictures!