Wednesday, December 31, 2008

oh jeeze...

So, my arm is still really bruised and everything, but it was starting to feel better, but today I got a call from the doctor I saw on Monday after the fall, who said that they had sent my x-rays to radiology and they think I might have a hairline fracture...so Friday I have to go back in for more x-rays. So fun.

Anyway, it was Ashlees birthday yesterday, so we went over to her house for cake and ice cream which was fun :) Brikayla and Isaac got to play with each other, and had fun chasing the dogs around! Ashlee got a microwave from my parents...more a gift for her and my brother when they're married..which is now less than three months away! It's gonna fly by!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jay and I have been married since August 19 2005, and are loving every minute of it! My girls are growing so quickly, I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore! We love spending time with family and friends. Especially camping and fourwheeling and just being outdoors. I love scrapbooking as well, as anyone who has been to our house would know. We love taking pictures!