Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas

So last Tuesday, the 23rd, we had Christmas with Jays parents. It was a lot of fun. They gave us money to go toward our tv, and also gave us a bunch of movies and stuff. They got Brikayla a princess shoe collection, and a big lion, and a bunch of other little things. Brikayla loves the lion and the shoes!


Brikayla with her shoe collection!

Lion! She's naked because her jamies and socks kept making her slip out of her shoes, so she decided to just take them off. lol

Brikayla loves curious george!

Mom and Dad Sphar opening their calendar we made them

She loves her lion!


Chrismas Eve its a tradition to go to my parents house and we open our pj's and watch a christmas movie. This year we watched Fred Claus, which was really good! We all had a lot of fun opening gifts and we were all happy to have my brother home this Christmas! Brikayla got a curious george doll, some clothes and a cool vacuum set from my parents!



Brikayla on Christmas Eve at my parents - the bean bag gave her staticy hair!


Cristian opening his pj's


Braden and Ashlee opening their pj's


Brikayla, my dad and my mom with new pjs on!


Braden and Ash with their new pj's


Chelsie and I


Jay listening to Brikaylas Dora headphones! lol


Brikayla and her George Monkey!

On Christmas Day, we opened our stockings first and then gifts from Santa - Jay and I got a big screen tv plus about 40 dvds, i also got a new cricut cartridge. Brikayla got a bike, a bunch of blocks, a lot of clothes and a dora backpack!




Jay and Brikayla

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jay and I have been married since August 19 2005, and are loving every minute of it! My girls are growing so quickly, I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore! We love spending time with family and friends. Especially camping and fourwheeling and just being outdoors. I love scrapbooking as well, as anyone who has been to our house would know. We love taking pictures!