Thursday, December 31, 2009

Better late than never...

I thought I should probably post some Christmas pictures. Wednesday night, the 23rd we celebrated with Jays parents, the girls were so spoiled! Brikayla got a four wheeler which was from her Great Grandma and Grandpa Willden (Jays parents purchased it with inheritance they received when Grandma Willden passed in September this year), she absolutely loves it and is excited to take it out camping this year. She got a kitchen from Grandma and Grandpa Sphar which she can't stop playing with. Her and Rylee also got some clothes, socks, books and other fun stuff!

Brikayla and Mommy




Brikayla and Daddy

Brikayla and Rylee on the four wheeler

Thursday morning Jay had to work so I took the girls over to Grandma and Grandpa Sphars so we could make cookies to set out that night for Santa. Brikayla had a lot of fun and Rylee even got in on the action :)

Brikayla rolling out the dough



Rylee with a cookie cutter



cutting out the cookies



Brikayla and Grandma Sphar



Brikayla and I decorating some cookies


Thursday night we headed to my parents for our traditional pj and movie night. We watched Four Christmases which was really good and we all got our pjs! Brikayla and Rylee also opened their gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Walker - spoiled yet again of course! Brikayla got a Vtech laptop which she really loves, she got Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure, a TON of clothes and pjs and some other things as well. Rylee got a cute train that she can follow around when she starts crawling, a light up ball and of course tons of clothes and other things.


Rylee under the tree



Brikayla and Rylee in their Christmas pj's



me

Jay

My sister Chelsie



My brother Braden and sister in law Ashlee



My dad



My mom, family friend Barbara and Brikayla



Barbara and my brother Cristian

Friday morning was really exciting this year since it was the first Christmas that Brikayla understood what was going on and that the gifts were from Santa, and it was Rylee's first Christmas! Brikayla got a 90 pc fake food set and a 50 pc dishes set...so those are always all over the place, she loves for Jay and I to eat fake meals with her and cook on her kitchen! She also got a Dora tent that she likes a lot! Rylee got some new toys to chew on and learn from and more clothes.

In the afternoon we went to my parents for a bit to exchange gifts with my siblings then headed to the Draegers house where Jays parents were and had fun spending time with them for a few hours. On the way home, we were hungry and the only two places that were open that we could find were Panda Express and IHOP, we really just wanted to go home so Jay waited in line for about twenty minutes to get us food to take home...there were a lot of people there and both girls were sleeping so I just stayed in the car with them.

We had a great Christmas this year and are so thankful for our wonderful families. We love them so much!i

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun! You all look so cute and happy! I love your girls!

Happy New Year!

Amber {Utah Photography} said...

What a fun Christmas! You have a beautiful family!

The Stanley's said...

Looks super fun. Say hi to your folks for us. We haven't seen them since the Journey concert a year and a half ago. :)

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jay and I have been married since August 19 2005, and are loving every minute of it! My girls are growing so quickly, I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore! We love spending time with family and friends. Especially camping and fourwheeling and just being outdoors. I love scrapbooking as well, as anyone who has been to our house would know. We love taking pictures!