Friday, January 8, 2010

It got quiet last night...

Jay and I were cleaning up the family room last night after playing with Brikayla, and realized that it was pretty quiet, so I went to go check on Brikayla and found her with a Drumstick Ice Cream Cone that she had gotten out of the freezer...(we have one of the fridges where the freezer is on the bottom, so she is able to reach it)...it was pretty hilarious, I guess she thought she'd help herself.



Rylee has been really stuffed up the past few days, and has also had her right eye almost stuck shut from eye boogers :( Today she was a lot better when I went to get her out of bed this morning though. :) When I had called her doctors office and talked to the medical assistant yesterday, she said she would move Rylees four month check up up a week so that they could check her out and make sure she didn't have anything serious, and do her check up all in one day. So we went in today and she doesn't have anything serious! I was so relieved. Today Rylee weighed 13 lbs 12 oz. She was in the 97th percentile for height...she's 26 inches! Tall girl just like her sister.

I can't believe that Rylee is going to be four months old next week and in less than a month Brikayla will be 3 years old!!! My girls are growing up so fast!

4 comments:

Mallissa said...

What a silly girl Brikayla is. Im glad that Rylee didnt have anything serious. Your girls are dolls!

Mandy said...

Both of your girls are so cute!

Britnie said...

Thanks ladies!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! Your girls are so beautiful!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jay and I have been married since August 19 2005, and are loving every minute of it! My girls are growing so quickly, I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore! We love spending time with family and friends. Especially camping and fourwheeling and just being outdoors. I love scrapbooking as well, as anyone who has been to our house would know. We love taking pictures!