Monday, December 14, 2009

What A Change A Few Days Can Make!

Wow over the last few days Rylee has changed soo much! It's crazy, she is basically a pro at sitting up in her bumbo...but that has been for like two weeks now, she holds her head up perfectly and everything, both our girls have been pretty strong in that way :). ...but anyway over the last few days Rylee smiles and talks a ton more than she has, she became a drool machine! She is drooling like crazy, within just a couple minutes she soaks her shirt unless I keep a bib on her...she also became AMAZED by her hands! She will sit there and just stare at them forever. Its great! She goes crosseyed staring at her little fist since it's so close to her face..man I LOVE watching my girls grow!!


Staring at her hands! I love it :)




Brikayla just LOVES Christmas time this year! I am so excited for Christmas this year because of it! She tells everyone that Santa says "Ho Ho Ho" and it is so cute how she says it! Her favorite song is Santa Claus is Coming to Town. She knows a lot of the words. It is so cute! Brikayla is getting a kitchen set for Christmas from her Grandma and Grandpa Sphar, so Santa is bringing her a whole bunch of fake food, a new set of dishes, a fake microwave and pots and pans! I am so excited to see her face when she opens all her gifts...I have a feeling her favorite thing is going to be a big stuffed Woody doll though - she LOVES toy story! Well, incase I don't get another blog post up before Christmas, I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jay and I have been married since August 19 2005, and are loving every minute of it! My girls are growing so quickly, I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore! We love spending time with family and friends. Especially camping and fourwheeling and just being outdoors. I love scrapbooking as well, as anyone who has been to our house would know. We love taking pictures!