Saturday, December 5, 2009

Family Pictures




We finally got our family pictures done today. We were planning to do it today because it wasn't supposed to snow, at least the last time I had looked at the weather but of course, it snowed. We decided to still go to Gardner Village anyway though. We just bundled the girls up in blankets then we would throw the blankets to my sister whenever my dad was ready to take the pictures. :) We only got a few, but they'll work! We'll do some more probably in the summer. By then Rylee will have changed a ton anyway.

Last night Jay and I went to his work Christmas party. It was pretty fun and the dinner was really good. They have been doing a food drive at his work and when they participate they got fake money which they got to use to bid on prizes. Jay got what he wanted which was a back massager/warmer that sits on a chair. lol. It's pretty nice. It was really nice to have a few hours out together!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your family pictures are cute!! Your girls are beautiful!

Cami said...

I think your pictures turned out great! What a cute family you have!!

Mallissa said...

I love those pictures. How cute!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jay and I have been married since August 19 2005, and are loving every minute of it! My girls are growing so quickly, I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore! We love spending time with family and friends. Especially camping and fourwheeling and just being outdoors. I love scrapbooking as well, as anyone who has been to our house would know. We love taking pictures!