Friday, August 24, 2012

60 Day Challenge Update!

A few posts ago I talked about the 60 day challenge Jay and I started when we had around 60 days left til our California vacaton. It's basically just a challenge for myself. I wanted to better me! I've been keeping a "journal" about it. I write down what type of exercising we do that day, and if there are any major things that happen (like Suzannes birthday and our anniversary weekend) so we can take those into account when we have our "weigh ins". Jay mostly started doing this for me, so I could have some support and wasn't trying to be healthier while there were a lot of temptations in the house. So he is doing better than he was, but still not being as strict as I am. We don't really have much junk food in the house. Snacks now usually consist of things like string cheese, veggies and fruits. Every once in awhile a Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich ;) I've been doing the Brazil Butt Lift workouts every day, with the exception of this week, I've been sick and the bouncing around was not working with my head that felt like it was going to pop. We've been doing family walks, we hiked on our anniversary weekend, I've been adding jumproping in when I can. It's definately been a journey! My goal was to lose ten pounds, and Jay's was to lose 13 pounds. Today is day 34, so we're a little over halfway done with the "challenge" and as of this morning, I am down 9.5 pounds! At our last weigh in Jay was down 5 pounds. :) I'm pretty proud of myself for sticking with this. I'm almost to my goal and we're only a little more than halfway. I won't stop at my goal either though, I'm going to lose as much as I can before we go!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jay and I have been married since August 19 2005, and are loving every minute of it! My girls are growing so quickly, I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore! We love spending time with family and friends. Especially camping and fourwheeling and just being outdoors. I love scrapbooking as well, as anyone who has been to our house would know. We love taking pictures!