Wednesday, September 5, 2012

September!

Well, this month is a crazy busy one for us, and we are looking forward to it for sure!! I guess it actually started a few weeks ago with craziness - August 19 Jay and I celebrated our anniversary, Brikayla started school on August 30 - more on that later. Rylee took a overnight trip to Vernal with my parents, since my Dad had to go there for business. She had a blast swimming at the hotel and they went to the dinosaur museum which she loved! Today Brikayla had her first dance class of the season. She loves dance so much. They were learning awesome stuff today when I went to pick her up - C jumps and toe touches. I love that she loves dance so much! She can be shy...for like 5 seconds, then she is a crazy (I honestly think she has ADHD like her Dad) all over the place little girl. She is already talking about how excited she is to perform on the big stage. Tomorrow we're going to be heading to the State Fair for opening day! We've gone on opening day the last two years, its become a fun tradition. We're going with my parents and my brother and sister. The girls are always so excited to do anything with Chelsie and Cristian so they are stoked! Brikayla keeps asking if she can get a pet when we go to the fair though, because my sister got a bunny there last year. She cried when I told her no, but got over it - so I'm just hoping that when we're there tomorrow, she forgets about it ;) Rylee is mostly just excited to go see the animals - she loves animals! Her age right now is definately one of my favorites. She seriously says the funnies things all the time. Brikayla, Jay and I have a thing where we always say " I love you to the moon and back" and Rylee has started in on that, but she doesn't really ever get it quite right. It's hilarious! She usually says "Mom, I love you in the moon" the other day I said "I love you to the moon and back" and she replied " I love you to the moon in front". She cracks me up every day. She will be starting dance next Monday and is so excited. Back in June when Brikayla had her recital, Rylee kept asking when it was her turn to get on the stage. She'll love it this year...if she's not too shy. I'm a little worried about that! She is really excited to start class though. 15th Ry turns 3! Already! Can't believe it! We're planning on getting ice cream and going to see Finding Nemo in 3D. Sunday will be her Minnie Mouse party! I don't think I've ever seen someone who likes Minnie so much. HAHA. She talks about her, about meeting her at Disneyland and going to her house, if you ask her what she wants for her birthday, she says Minnie Mouse presents, and when you ask her what kind, she says anything with Minnie on it. She's too cute. So for her party, I've been preparing for awhile, I've got some decorations made up, I'm doing a whole dessert table with Minnie and Mickey things - beause she has as many friends that are boys as girls ;) We're excited about that! I think it will be a lot of fun! I've gotten a few ideas from Pinterest. Then, the following Friday we leave for California!! It seems like it's getting so close, but is still so far at the same time. I really can't wait. The girls are the perfect ages this time. They are going to love it so much! Crazy busy month, but it is making the time go by so fast, and making so many fun memories at the same time!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jay and I have been married since August 19 2005, and are loving every minute of it! My girls are growing so quickly, I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore! We love spending time with family and friends. Especially camping and fourwheeling and just being outdoors. I love scrapbooking as well, as anyone who has been to our house would know. We love taking pictures!