Saturday, March 14, 2009

Almost 13 Weeks!

So everything went great at my doctor appointment! I got to hear the heartbeat which was such relief! I really like my new doctor too. She is awesome! My due date is September 21. I'll be 13 weeks on Monday. My doctor said they would do the ultrasound at 18 weeks, but I know a girl who does ultrasounds and she said I could go into her in 3 weeks and she would tell me what I'm having! So hopefully we'll know in three weeks, if baby decides to cooperate. Brikayla is getting so big. She acts way older than her age. She tries to get other kids to do things with her. Like with Clayson, the other day she was like "Clayson, count with me" then she started counting and he would repeat each number she said. It's pretty funny.

Today my brother is getting married! I'm really excited for that. We're heading to the temple in about an hour and a half for that and then of course the reception and everything afterward. I'll try to remember to take pictures and get them posted.

We're going to Disney on Ice this weekend too! I'm excited for that. I know Brikayla is going to love it!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Hey how'd your bros wedding go? Thanks for the comment on my blog. Just let me know when and we can come up with something new and fun for ya! I'm putting together a portfolio, so whenever you're ready, i'm ready Ü

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jay and I have been married since August 19 2005, and are loving every minute of it! My girls are growing so quickly, I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore! We love spending time with family and friends. Especially camping and fourwheeling and just being outdoors. I love scrapbooking as well, as anyone who has been to our house would know. We love taking pictures!