Wednesday, March 4, 2009

11.5 Weeks

So, I am 11 and a half weeks along now. :) I finally told my bosses yesterday that I'm pregnant. I had put if off for a little while, I was really nervous to tell them, especially after only working there for a month. Good news though, they were really great about it, just mostly really excited for me. Rebecca said she will work with my schedule when I have doctor appointments and things, so that is really nice to know! I've been feeling okay the last couple days, but for the week before, I think I had the flu, which wasn't any fun. I feel a lot better now though.
I really can't wait to find out if we're having a boy or girl. I want to figure out how we're going to be painting this baby's room, because Brikaylas turned out soo cute! I'm thinking Brown and Light greens, which could go for a boy or girl and we could accent with either pink or blue, depending. But really, I'm not sure.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm so excited for both of you!

Mallissa said...

Oh Im so happy for you! I cant wait to hear what your having! Where did you end up getting a job at?

Cami said...

I'm glad things went well when you told your bosses! And I think that color combination is perfect for a boy or girl too! And I love the idea of adding pink or blue accents. We could never paint a room for Miles because we lived in apartments, but when we have kids in the future and have our own place to paint, I've thought about doing those exact colors!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jay and I have been married since August 19 2005, and are loving every minute of it! My girls are growing so quickly, I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore! We love spending time with family and friends. Especially camping and fourwheeling and just being outdoors. I love scrapbooking as well, as anyone who has been to our house would know. We love taking pictures!