Wednesday, March 25, 2009

14 weeks

Well, as of Monday I am 14 weeks, we had a scare today with me spotting and what not, so my doctor had me go in and we did an ultrasound and luckily everything turned out great! So that was definately a relief, she just wants me to take it easy.


Baby's getting ready to suck its thumb :)



Baby's cute little feet

My brothers wedding was very beautiful. Him and Ashlee are so happy together! They went to Cancun on their honeymoon and when they got back we went and watched them open their gifts.


Coming out of the temple


The girls: me, my sister Chelsie, Alisa, Kaitlin, Randi, Danielle, Chantell and Ashlee


The guys: Top row: little Isaac, Marcus, Nate, Brendan, Bryant. Bottom row: my brother Cristian, my brother Braden, My hubby Jay, Matt.

Disney on Ice was also a lot of fun. Brikayla loved it! She loved seeing Ariel, but especially tinkerbell!

Well, I hope you all continue to have a great week :)

5 comments:

Cami said...

I'm so glad everything is okay with you and the baby! And the wedding pictures were fun to see, it's so funny how many of the girls and guys I know from different groups of friends. Small world how some people end up being related! That's awesome that you went to Disney on Ice, I can just imagine Brikayla loving it!!

The Stanley's said...

You take good care of yourself!
Your parents must be beaming with their beautiful family. Congrats to Braden!

A Date with Pinterest said...

Glad things are ok! I love all the baby pics :) So so fun!!!

Brittany said...

yeah, take it easy! :) i'm glad everything is going well with the pregnancy though! I'm excited to find out what you're having!

Amber {Utah Photography} said...

Im guessing boy! Glad everything was alright, take it easy!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jay and I have been married since August 19 2005, and are loving every minute of it! My girls are growing so quickly, I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore! We love spending time with family and friends. Especially camping and fourwheeling and just being outdoors. I love scrapbooking as well, as anyone who has been to our house would know. We love taking pictures!