Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Random

A few months ago my mom got the girls a powerwheel moped type thing, they just love it!
We also got the trampoline set up that they got for Christmas. It has been a big hit and is a great motivator for them to keep their room clean! They aren't aloud to jump on the tramp unless their room is clean :)
Rylee fell and cut her lip open when she was running at my parents house. It was really bad and she has a little scar there now. She was a trooper though. She only cried for a second and then was up and trying to run around within minutes of it happening.
At the beginning of April, I found a great deal on the Pass Of All Passes - they were only 9.99 each - Ry was free and so was Ron. The POAP is a card that gets you into a lot of different places such as Trafalga, Seven Peaks water park, some of the Bees games, Some Rocky Mountain Raceways events, a lot of other sporting events throughout the valley etc. Well we decided to go to Trafalga and get our first use out of it! It really was a great deal because just that trip alone would have cost us over 80.00 probably, and we did it for 40.00 and it's still good until next April! The girls loved mini golf, Brikayla climed the rock wall twice - she did so good and go so high, unfortunately she had sandals on, so next time we go we are going to have her wear tennis shoes :) We all had dippn dots and of course they loved the carousel and the airplanes. I'm really looking forward to getting a lot of use out of those passes!

2 comments:

Jenna Silotti said...

The moped looks like so much fun! My mom just spoiled my neices and nephes with a pink Jeep for the girls and a John Deer tracker for the boys. Best things ever! Your girls are so cute and that's awesome about the pass you got! Looks like a fun summer awaits!

katelinklug said...

I need to find a pass like that here. Your girls are so cute! Kids are so tough it amazes me. But it's still so sad that she split her lip that bad. :(

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jay and I have been married since August 19 2005, and are loving every minute of it! My girls are growing so quickly, I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore! We love spending time with family and friends. Especially camping and fourwheeling and just being outdoors. I love scrapbooking as well, as anyone who has been to our house would know. We love taking pictures!