Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Diaper Free!

So proud of my little Roo! It hasn't even been a week since she I decided to try to get rid of the diapers, and she only had accidents for the first two days, other than that she has done just perfect! The only thing I can say is that now that she goes in the potty, she feels the need to go ALL the time - we had to run some errands today and every store we went to she had to go potty - some of the stores didn't have potty's so I had to have her hold it, which she did :) Same with car rides - she has done so well! If she says she has to go, I tell her to hold it and she's done great! She doesn't even ask for a treat from her potty treat jar all the time, only about half the time :) It makes me happy that she's potty trained, I was hoping to have it done before we go to California in September and she is definately ready!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jay and I have been married since August 19 2005, and are loving every minute of it! My girls are growing so quickly, I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore! We love spending time with family and friends. Especially camping and fourwheeling and just being outdoors. I love scrapbooking as well, as anyone who has been to our house would know. We love taking pictures!