Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 4 and 5

Day 4 - A habit that you wish you didn’t have

Sounds pretty dumb, but licking my lips - if I don't have chapstick with me, I lick my lips when they are dry. When I was young it got really bad sometimes, it would leave red marks all around my lips. Really wish I didn't do it :)


Day 5- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to

I don't keep very many pictures on my computer, so I don't have many of places I've been. We did just go to Wyoming for our yearly family reunion over labor day weekend.

Been to Disneyland several times, we're taking the girls for their first time in less than three weeks and we're soo excited!!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jay and I have been married since August 19 2005, and are loving every minute of it! My girls are growing so quickly, I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore! We love spending time with family and friends. Especially camping and fourwheeling and just being outdoors. I love scrapbooking as well, as anyone who has been to our house would know. We love taking pictures!