Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 2

The meaning of your blog title.

The Sphar Family - kind of explains itself, I'm so happy/lucky that Jay and I got married five years ago, what a great start to our Sphar Family. He's an awesome guy - sweet, funny, caring and best of all a great daddy. Feb 2 2007 and Sept 15 2009 two of the best days of our lives. Our little girls are so amazing. They bring so much joy to our lives with their cute personalities. Brikayla is always learning so many new things and saying the funniest stuff. Rylee is learning new things and her cute personality is really starting to show. I'm really lucky to have my family. I love them so much!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jay and I have been married since August 19 2005, and are loving every minute of it! My girls are growing so quickly, I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore! We love spending time with family and friends. Especially camping and fourwheeling and just being outdoors. I love scrapbooking as well, as anyone who has been to our house would know. We love taking pictures!