Wednesday, September 8, 2010

30 day challenge

I'm joining a few friends and am going to do the 30 day challenge. Try, at least. I feel like I've been so lazy with blogging, far too long since I've blogged. This will at least give a little something :)

Day 1 - A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself


1. I love scrapbooking
2. Favorite color is lime green
3. When I was younger, I watched the movie Grease at least twice a day
4. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney movie.
5. My favorite animals are sloths and monkeys
6. I collect shot glasses
7. Halloween is my favorite holiday, we've had a Halloween party four years now, can't wait for this years!
8. I used to be obsessed with care bears... I had sooo many of them! Even my room had a big rainbow painted in it and my "blinds" were actually a carebear shower curtain :)
9. I love music - especially rock/alternative
10. I get headaches almost every day :(
11. I love Ben and Jerrys halfbaked ice cream!
12. I love playing board games/card games
13. I have a guilty pleasure for reality tv
14. I love camping/fourwheeling with family and friends
15. I absolutely love my family, my immediate family and extended family,we always have so much fun and make so many memories.

If you want to participate- here are the daily questions!
Day 1 - A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 2 - The meaning behind your Blog name
Day 3 - A picture of you and your friends
Day 4 - A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Day 5- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
Day 6 - Favorite super hero and why
Day 7 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 8 - Short term goals for this month and why
Day 9 - Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
Day 11 - Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12- How you found out about Blogs and why you made one
Day 13 - A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 14- A picture of you and your family
Day 15 - Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
Day 16 - Another picture of yourself
Day 17 - Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Day 20 - Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Day 21 - A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22 - What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23 - Something you crave for a lot
Day 24- A letter to your parents
Day 25 - What I would find in your bag
Day 26- What you think about your friends
Day 27 - Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29 - In this past month, what have you learned
Day 30- Who are you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I'm glad your doing this!!! It's fun and it makes you blog!!

And I remember your care bear obsession! :o)

Brittany said...

Oh yes Grease! lol I love that picture! by the way when is that halloween party this year? My bday is on sat the 30th, when people will be trick or treating, so I was going to have mine friday the 29th, but I dont want to do it the same day as yours...let me know :)

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jay and I have been married since August 19 2005, and are loving every minute of it! My girls are growing so quickly, I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore! We love spending time with family and friends. Especially camping and fourwheeling and just being outdoors. I love scrapbooking as well, as anyone who has been to our house would know. We love taking pictures!