Saturday, January 9, 2010

Yay!!

Ok, really quick post, but I'm so excited! As most of you know, we've been trying to potty train Brikayla, throwing around the idea and everything for like six months...about three weeks ago, we just kind of let off, because she wanted nothing to do with it. So about twenty minutes ago, Brikayla came into the bathroom and said "Mom, I have to go potty" not really thinking anything would happen, we took off her jammies, she took off her diaper and sat on her potty, and she peed! I was so proud of her! I hadn't said anything about it, she just did it on her own! I really hope this continues :)

In other news, over the last two days Rylee has been sitting up by herself for like 5 seconds at a time! It's so fun!

If you don't have kids, its hard to explain, but it's so exciting when new milestones like this happen :)

2 comments:

RSCE said...

Yay!! I am soo jealous. I am having such a hard time potty training Ethan. I hope she keeps this up for you, Good luck!!

Britnie said...

Thanks! We've been having a REALLY hard time with Kayla too, but I hope this continues, she just woke up, and we put underwear on her, so hopefully no accidents today!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jay and I have been married since August 19 2005, and are loving every minute of it! My girls are growing so quickly, I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore! We love spending time with family and friends. Especially camping and fourwheeling and just being outdoors. I love scrapbooking as well, as anyone who has been to our house would know. We love taking pictures!