Monday, January 2, 2012

December 23

We always celebrate Christmas with Jays parents 2 or 3 days before Christmas. They go down to Lehi on Christmas Eve, so its the only time we have to do it. They took us out to eat at one of my favorite restaurants - Spaghetti Factory! It was definately delicious!! This year we were completely and totally spoiled by them. Jay is an only child, so our girls are the only Grandkids.


Brikayla and Rylee got a trampoline. They are so excited about this and can't wait for spring so we can get it set up! The girls also got some fish. They each got one. Rylees is white and she named it Baby (anything that is small, she calls it baby - if there are two pictures of Dora, and one is smaller, she'll call it "baby dora" etc. It's pretty cute :) So since the fish is small, hence the name) Brikaylas is orange and she named it Princess. They love their fish and love to feed them. We've had them for 10 days now and they're still alive, so that's good.



They also each got a princess doll which they love, Brikayla got Ariel and Rylee got Belle and they hardly ever leave their side.




After Black Friday, I got one of my gifts, a deep freezer! I'm so excited about it! I also got a sewing machine which I am loving already. My legs are short so my pants are always so long, being able to hem them is amazing! I've also fixed a few things, and today just did my first actual project, which is a pillow case. I used some old sheets instead of buying fabric, because I wasn't sure how it'd turn out. I'm excited that it turned out really well.


I'm going to let Brikayla pick out some fabric and make her one for her birthday. I'm also excited to make her some dress up skirts. She wants ones that go down to her ankles and I haven't been able to find any anywhere. I also got a new camera which I was really excited about. Jay got a camp stove with two burners that we will definately get some use out of!!


He also got a huge cooler, a BluRay player and we all got a bunch of other things as well. Like I said, we were SPOILED by Ron and Suzanne! We made them a plaque hanger and a few plaques to hang in their home as well as a calendar like we do each year.




We love them so much and are so grateful for everything they do for us!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jay and I have been married since August 19 2005, and are loving every minute of it! My girls are growing so quickly, I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore! We love spending time with family and friends. Especially camping and fourwheeling and just being outdoors. I love scrapbooking as well, as anyone who has been to our house would know. We love taking pictures!