Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Birthday!

I can't believe how big my princess is getting!! Daddy called her from work today to wish her a happy birthday and she was so excited about that :) She's had her birthday princess tiara on all day so far.

She was so excited when everyone started singing Happy Birthday, but then she realized we were singing to her and she got all embarrassed

She was spoiled!! Thanks to everyone who came :)
Her "tiana crown" as she calls it. She hasn't taken this thing off hardly at all

with all of her balloons

3 comments:

Amber {Utah Photography} said...

Happy Birthday Brikayla, what a beautiful little girl you have. I can't believe she is 3, before you know it she will be in school!

Brandt, Braydi & Tylee said...

So adorable! Sorry we missed it!

Dione said...

Wow! What a beautiful girl! Her eyes are stunning.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jay and I have been married since August 19 2005, and are loving every minute of it! My girls are growing so quickly, I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore! We love spending time with family and friends. Especially camping and fourwheeling and just being outdoors. I love scrapbooking as well, as anyone who has been to our house would know. We love taking pictures!