Thursday, April 30, 2009

GIRL!

Well, my ultrasound was yesterday and we're for sure having a girl!! We are really excited about it! My mom came to the ultrasound as well as Jay and Brikayla. At my doctors office, they have their computer screen you can look on as well as a flatpanel tv screen up on the wall so I could actually see. :) Well, when the tech first started the ultrasound and baby came up on the screen Brikayla says "Oh my gosh! Its a monster!" It was so funny! We were all laughing so hard!! We explained to her though that it was the baby thats in moms belly, and then she kind of understood. Then the tech was taking pictures of babys heart, Jay was like "there's the heart" and Brikayla says "It's beating!" She is just too smart - I don't know how she knew that a heart beats. Its just funny to hear all the things she says like that - especially for barely being two. Anyway, our little girls name is going to be Rylee Jayde Sphar. All of us are really excited for her and are getting started with her room. Its going to be a big task, but the end result should be awesome just like Brikaylas room!

6 comments:

RSCE said...

Thats awesome. Congrats!

Mallissa said...

Oh Im so excited for you!! Congratulations!!

A Date with Pinterest said...

Everytime I think of kayla saying Its a monster! I laugh... It's true... hahaha. She cracks me up!! She is soooo smart!!! I love it!! And I'm very excited for you & jay!! Another little girl!! You know she's going to be beautiful, just look at Brikayla!!

Dione said...

Two little sisters! How cute!!! I like the name!

Brittany said...

Thats a beautiful name! oh how exciting!

Cami said...

Wahoo! That is such a cute name, I love it. And that is so funny that Brikayla said that, hahaha!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jay and I have been married since August 19 2005, and are loving every minute of it! My girls are growing so quickly, I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore! We love spending time with family and friends. Especially camping and fourwheeling and just being outdoors. I love scrapbooking as well, as anyone who has been to our house would know. We love taking pictures!