Saturday, February 21, 2009

Glad its the weekend :)

I'm definately glad its the weekend. This week seemed really long, even though I had Monday off. Anyway, new funny things of course going on with Brikayla this week. The other day, I don't remember why, but for some reason i said "uno" and out of nowhere Brikayla was like "uno, dos, tres, quatro, cinco" and I was blown away! Then later on she was counting to ocho. I guess she learned it from Dora. But its crazy. How many barely two year olds count to 13 in english and 8 in spanish? She's too smart!

Last night Jay and I got to go to the UCE fights at the Energy Solutions Arena. It was a lot of fun, the two guys we went to see, Camrann Pacheco and Steve Sharp, both won. It was a long night! 14 fights, which lasted from 7-12:30. It was a lot of fun. I got to hang out with my friend Lindsay also, because her husband is one of Camranns corner guys. So Lindsay sat with us. I love going to the fights they are so much fun! My sister watched Brikayla at our house while we were gone, Then just slept over. Well, some time during the night Brikayla got out of bed and went to go sleep on the chair next to the couch my sister was sleeping on. Thats where I found her this morning. It was pretty funny.




This morning I was bored and decided to straighten Brikaylas hair, I can't believe how long her hair is! We usually don't see it straight because she has so much natural curl, but it looks so cute! I can't believe how big she is gettng!!!

5 comments:

A Date with Pinterest said...

She looks WAY older with her hair straight!!! Gorgeous girl!!!!

Amber {Utah Photography} said...

Her hair looks really cute like that!!

Dione said...

She is a doll!

Cami said...

She really does look so old with her hair straightened! She looks like she's 4. That picture is sooo adorable! And I can't believe she can count that high. Wow!

Brandt, Braydi & Tylee said...

She is so dang cute! Her hair looks adorable! Brandt and I will babysit any time she is so funny! we need to get together soon! ;)

Followers

About Me

My photo
Jay and I have been married since August 19 2005, and are loving every minute of it! My girls are growing so quickly, I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore! We love spending time with family and friends. Especially camping and fourwheeling and just being outdoors. I love scrapbooking as well, as anyone who has been to our house would know. We love taking pictures!